Friday, August 25, 2006

DIY blasphemy kit

My BFF Emily and I are both recovering born-again Bible-thumpers, so I can always count on her to exchange eye-rolls and smirks with me whenever one of our still-thumping acquaintances does something particularly Jesus freak-ish. (Like our engaged friends who vowed not to kiss until they got married. Because that's what Jesus, who apparently was made of injection-molded plastic from the waist down, would do.) It's always more fun to have someone else to blaspheme with.

Today, Emily sent me a link to this awesome site where you can create your own church sign. This is hours of diabolical enjoyment. Here are a few examples of my handiwork:





















Now go forth and create your own blasphemy:

http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Create more plasphemous images on www.txt2pic.com, from jesus cartoons to church signs.